Prilled Porous Ammonium Nitrate Grade 99%
Ammonium Nitrate - Blasting Grade Porous Prill
Ammonium Nitrate is one of the most popular and economically-priced blasting chemicals available to the mining industry. UCN supplies ammonium nitrate porous prills that are ready to absorb more than 8% oil. This highly-porous explosive grade ammonium nitrate mixes into a uniform on site and offers enhanced flowability and handling.
EXPLOSIVE GRADE AN POROUS PRILLS FOR CIVIL EXPLOSIVES
- Specifically designed for mining and blasting industry use
- Create uniform when mixed with fuel
- Non-caking formula with low moisture content agglomerates easily and won’t set
- Low particle density promotes even absorption of fuel for improved detonation
- Good friability, low clay content, and non-caking consistency ensure consistent results
- Ideal prill size distribution for blasting (6-20 mesh)
LIGHTLY-COATED AMMONIUM NITRATE PRILLS
The AN-PP UCN supplies is ideal for civil engineering and explosives manufacture as well as open cut coal and metal, underground, and quarry mining. UCN’s Ammonium Nitrate is specifically designed to be used as an emulsion explosive base in, WR, Heavy emulsion, and watergels.
White crystals, odorless, hygroscopic, deliquescent.
White hygroscopic crystals,Transparent, hygroscopic, deliquescent crystals or white granules/prills